YouTube Embed Code Generator
Generate free embed codes for YouTube videos.
Since people prefer to watch videos to reading articles, videos have become the No.1 solution for any problem and source of information. Hence, generating embed codes for youtube videos to use anywhere, such as on websites, seems to be a great idea. Here comes the need for our YouTube Embed Code Generator tool.
iMpif YouTube Embed Code Generator is a free online tool that generates embed codes for YouTube videos. It's a simple-to-use and free online tool that can be used by anyone who wants to embed YouTube videos on their website or blog. It's also a great tool for bloggers who want to increase their traffic and engagement.
You can easily use the YouTube Embed Code Generator to create embed code for your videos. This tool is very helpful if you want to share your video on other sites, especially if you are a blogger. You can also customize the size of the embed code, as well as specify whether it should be responsive or not.
How to use YouTube Embed Code Generator Tool?
Using the iMpif YouTube Embed Code Generator tool is simple and straightforward. The steps below show how you can use this tool for your needs.
- Please copy the link to the YouTube video you want to create the embed code.
- Paste the URL of the video in the toolbox.
- Determine the size of the video. The size will appear after using it. Leave it blank if you do not want to change its size.
- Specify the start time of the video so that when the video starts, it will start after the time you determine. Leave blank if you want it to start from the beginning.
- Specify the end time of the video so that the video ends after the time you set now. Leave blank if you want the whole video to be displayed.
- Select this tool's options for more control over your YouTube video embed code. See the explanations below for each option.
- Once you finish with all the options, click Generate. Once you do that, the tool will generate the embed code and generate a display for the video that will appear when you embed the code.
You can make changes and again monitor how the video will be after you use the embed code.
More options the YouTube Embed Code Generator provides
- Loop video: This option allows you to play the video content over and over again automatically.
- Autoplay video: This option allows users to watch a video without clicking on it. It automatically starts playing the video as soon as the user loads the page.
- Hide Full-screen button: This option will allow you to watch videos without the distraction of the full-screen button.
- Hide player controls: This option will allow you to watch videos without the distraction of the player control buttons.
- Hide YouTube logo: When you click on the Hide YouTube logo option, it will remove the logo from the embedded code video.
- Privacy enhanced (only cookie when the user starts video).
- Responsive (auto-scale to available width).