Domain Authority Checker
Determining the Domain Authority
Domain Authority Checker service allows you to perform mass verification of the authority of the MOZ Rank domains – DA (Domain Authority) and PA (Page Authority).
How do I check my MOZ Rank?
Just copy the list of URLs to the form and click on the "Check" button. After the analysis, you can upload the results to CSV.
The following MOZ parameters are checked:
- DA (Domain Authority) – domain authority ratings are calculated on a 100-point scale. The MOZ DA parameter shows the site's overall quality (evaluation criteria are private and are calculated, among other things, using machine learning algorithms).
- PA (Page Authority) – shows the authority of individual pages.
- Rank the site's rating is calculated on a 10-point scale from 0 to 10. The higher the MOZ Rank, the more the site meets the MOZ quality criteria.
- The link shows the number of links to the site according to the MOZ version.
How is DA (Domain Authority) calculated?
There are more than 100 factors that Moz uses to calculate domain authority. Some of them are:
- Number of links issued to the site;
- The quality of these links;
- The amount of traffic received by the site;
- The volume of content on the site;
- Content quality;
- Age of the domain (when it first appeared on Google, not when you first registered the domain name);
- Number of social signals;
- Site speed;
- Trust Moz (Moz itself calculates trust).
How can I improve Domain Authority (DA)?
- Get more external links with high authority;
- Get more traffic links;
- Get fewer spam links.