AdSense Revenue Calculator Tool
Google Adsense is a popular advertising platform among publishers. Anyone who owns a website or blog can earn a substantial amount of dollars. Adsense displays ads (banners) in the places selected by publishers on their blogs or websites.
About the AdSense Profit Verification Program
When you start a new website or blog, you will first think about how much you can earn with AdSense. Therefore, the AdSense Calculator is a tool that helps you check the revenue for your site. Our free online AdSense calculator will estimate how much you earn on AdSense based on CTR, CPC, and page impressions.
You can easily use our tool to estimate your AdSense revenue. We offer this tool with information, including CTR, CPC, and daily page impressions. Our tool will receive this information and provide a detailed report with projected daily, monthly, or annual revenue.
Below is an explanation of each entity used to calculate Google AdSense revenue:
- Page Impressions (PI). Ads are placed on the website's web pages. The number of web page impressions (daily) for displaying ads is called page impressions.
- Click-through rate (CTR). This ratio shows the approximate number of clicks on the displayed ad.
- Cost per Click (CPC). Cost per click refers to the payment rate that Google pays publishers for each click on an ad.
How does the Adsense Earnings calculator work?
Check the AdSense statistics page for the necessary data about your CTR, CPC, and page impression.
- First, enter "Daily Page Impressions" in the provided text box. It determines the number of orders for which ads are displayed on the page.
- After that, specify the CTR as a percentage. It refers to your click-through rate and the number of clicks on ads for each impression.
- Then enter your CPC. You will earn this amount each time a visitor clicks on your ad, but advertisers determine this amount.
- Finally, click the Calculate button, and our online Google AdSense Earnings tool will return your annual, monthly, and daily earnings combined with the corresponding yearly, monthly, and daily clicks.
How much does AdSense pay?
AdSense is based on a pay-per-click (PPC) base. Advertisers are paid according to the number of clicks they've received from their advertisements. The cost for PPC varies from a few cents up to $10. The range of 10 to 15 cents per visit is an acceptable cost.
The rates differ based on the sector that is targeted by the websites. Specific sectors earn 15 cents per click, while another industry could make five cents per visit. The higher the demand for particular keywords, the higher the advertisers' rates.
Warning on AdSense
When your site starts receiving AdSense ads, there are a few rules you need to be following:
- Do not click on advertisements on your site;
- Do not encourage users to click;
- Do not solicit your family and friends to visit your website and click on advertisements.
Be aware that Google is brilliant, and anyone who attempts to trick them will likely be in for a rude shock. Google can easily detect fraudulent clicks and understand how to see them. It is therefore advised not to damage your credibility by tampering with Google through attempting to deceive Google. Many people have tried these tactics and been sanctioned for their actions. Nobody can believe that Google is aware of how people try to trick it into earning money.
Which countries are best for AdSense?
Thanks to blogging joy for providing the data below from their AdSense account.
|United Arab Emirates||1.37%||0.15|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||3.85%||0.14|
|Trinidad & Tobago||1.41%||0.07|
|Congo – Kinshasa||0.94%||0.05|
|Papua New Guinea||0.61%||0.03|
|Congo – Brazzaville||1.91%||0.03|