YouTube Video Statistics
See the insight of your YouTube video.
The YouTube Video Statistics tool by iMpif provides insights into how your videos are doing on the platform. It allows you to analyze any video on YouTube and get detailed insights about it. You can see how many people watched it, how many liked it, how many commented on it, its description, its tags, its category, and more. All that in one place.
The YouTube Video Statistics tool is very useful for understanding how your viewers consume your content. It's also useful for seeing which videos perform well and which ones need more work.
How to use the YouTube Video Statistics Tool?
Our tool is simple and easy to use, yet, it's powerful with features hard to find elsewhere. All it needs from you to get all the data about a certain YouTube video is the URL of that video. It only takes a few seconds to get all the information you need. To use this tool:
- Go to the video you want to analyze using our tool and copy its link.
- Paste the link in the toolbox and click Statistic.
- Get the most out of our free tool. That's it.
What Info will you get from the YouTube Video Statistics Tool?
This tool gives a ton of information about any YouTube video in one place that can be helpful for you. You can get the following statistics:
- The channel ID that hosted the video.
- The channel title (name) that hosted the video.
- The title of the video.
- The video views that has got so far.
- The video likes that has got so far.
- The video comments that have got so far.
- The date that published the video, including the hours and minutes.
- The description of the video.
- The thumbnail of the video with all available sizes. And you can download them by clicking on the size you want, right mouse click, and save the image.
- The tags of the video.
- The category of the video. Such as business, education, and entertainment.
- The default language.