The Facebook search feature allows you to get anything by typing name, group, etc. Once you enter in the search bar, the live suggestions pop up automatically down the box. But sometimes, it may not work correctly as everyone expects due to various technical factors. In this short article, we’ll discuss how you can fix the Facebook search not working issue quickly and effectively.
Here we go!
Quick Steps to Resolve the Issue of Facebook Search Not Working
- Check the internet connection if it is not compromised.
- Logout and login again to see if the issue is fixed.
- If you’re using Facebook on a web browser, it is recommended that you must clear cache and cookies. And if you’re accessing the Facebook app, delete the cache data.
- Sometimes, third-party extensions may cause conflicts with some scripts of Facebook. Disabling browser extensions could help you resolve the issue.
- Make sure the browser you’re using is up-to-date. Remember that after updating the browser, you may be asked to sign in to your Facebook account with account login credentials.
- If you’re using the app, uninstall and reinstall to login once again to check if this tip works out.
- Make sure your device is not running with any third-party security programs.
With the above steps, the issue of Facebook search not working will be resolved. Hope this guide provides you the perfect solutions for tackling the problem!