Having reached the conclusion of the essay, as an essay writer you have created your first draft. By now you must have translated your research, your brainstorming, and your ideas into your essay.
However, more often than none you will find out that you could have arranged the ideas and arguments better. You might feel that they fell short in driving the point home, or that the evidence doesn’t support the premise as much as you thought it would have.
You can employ an essay writing to write my essay and editing service to improve your essay or you can revise it on your own. The essay draft gives you the opportunity to tweak your essay and make the best out of your effort.
- The golden rule to follow is ‘Write Hot Revise Cold’. After putting down your thoughts onto the paper you shouldn’t dive right into the revising essay. Revising and editing right after finishing the essay makes you overlook fallacies in structure, style, and logic. Your mind is too familiar with the text you have just produced, such that it fails to recognize the mistakes.
- Having a peer or a friend read the essay and give you feedback can help improve the essay. They read the essay as your reader would do. They will point out the parts that they thought were hard to understand as well as the parts which they thought felt short.
This input is precious as it helps you orient your custom college essays according to your readers’ needs. They can point to logical fallacies that might have missed your eye and can inform you if the evidence and examples serve their purpose in cementing the argument or the idea in the passage.
- A good way to check the strength and the flow of your logic is to make sure that each paragraph is connected to the thesis and each sentence backs takes the argument further in the paragraphs. You should look for the flow of logic from one paragraph to the other and the whole essay. Through this process, you will come up with passages that either don’t conform to the logic or stray the reader away from it; passages that need to be modified or cut out.
- When you change the contents of the paragraphs, the paragraph’s topic sentence might need a bit of tweaking. This, in turn, might change the main thesis statement. In the end, you will have a stronger thesis that is supported by much stronger arguments and evidence. Don’t try to change the thesis statement and then the contents, the revision should take place another way around. The thesis should tweak itself to the revised body.
- Proofreading should come at last and should be repeated every time your essay goes through a revision. Reading the text out loud is a good way to catch the problems with your essay that you couldn’t find with your eye. As an essay typer you can also read the essay backward to correct the spelling mistakes.
The tools and software like Grammarly and the Hemingway Reader proofread for you, but even they sometimes miss mistakes such as the mistaken use of homophones, so its best to not rely on such software alone. You can in like way to deal with an essay writer master to write essay for me demand.