A flipped classroom is the opposite of a traditional teaching method where mentors are delivering lectures online rather than in front of the class. It allows students to attend lectures by videos created by their teachers at their own pace. Learning becomes easy and more chances to see the study content as many times as they want. In case any student is not able to attend the class, it will be convenient to revise. The presence of teachers online can help students in resolving issues timely. Many platforms are offering assignments experts service related to the successful system of flipped classrooms.
- For making the flipped classroom concept work efficiently, you will need Zoom, Google Classroom, etc with a properly functioning computer.
- This whole process will be new for everyone. So plan the lectures that would engage students actively participating in activities.
- It is important to make sure that you have access to different applications and know the basics.
- It is hectic for teachers to be available 24/7 but on the other hand, it is beneficial for the students if they are struggling with things that should be addressed without any delay.
- Don't let all the lessons flip but continue with traditional methods too because it might be time-consuming sometimes.