Gabrielle Coco Chanel — the Queen in the world of fashion and fragrances. Know it almost all, but the fact that the tan became fashionable in the 1940s with the filing of the same French fashion Queen, Madame Coco, but I know working in the fashion world.
It is from then on that every time a European gets a chance to soak under the warm rays of the biggest known fire star, he does it without measure and precaution, in order to return to a beautiful mulatto, tanned by his friend or companion for work and to enchant everyone around him. Being under sunlight without measure causes irreparable harm and does not contribute to the long-term preservation of the swarthy skin tone.
What is tan? If you look at the root of the question of sunburn, it is given to us by nature, not to make us more beautiful, but to protect the skin from sunburn.
Sunburn is a pigment - melanin produced under the influence of ultraviolet rays.
The entire process of melanin production is stimulated by the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland produces melanocyte-stimulating hormone. Under the influence of the hormone, the enzyme tyrosine is formed in the body, it is oxidized and the amino acid dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) is synthesized, then the DOPA molecules, in turn, also oxidize and form melanin, which is produced by melanocyte cells and literally spilled into the epidermis. The complex process of pigment production depends not only on the pituitary gland's ability to work.
As a rule, tanning does not last long. Why? Can I extend the time of his stay on your body? You will find the answer below.
- To get a healthy tan, which also will last longer on your body, it is recommended to sunbathe in the shade, as sand, water reflects the sun's rays.
- Pigment melanin must be produced in sufficient quantities by the body. The development of it depends on the mental state of the man. If it is in a stressful state (or depression), then melanin is produced in smaller amounts. Did someone notice that with age, the skin becomes less susceptible to sunburn? The body is aging, this is its wear and tear - the stress of certain organs, cells, so less melanin begins to be produced.
- Pigmentation of the skin is closely related to the content in the body of vitamins, enzymes, the state of the endocrine system. Lack of vitamins A, C, PP increases melanogenesis (melanin clearing), lack of vitamins of group B - reduces it. That is, to preserve the tan you need:
Increase the use of the following food products:
- Vegetables: carrots.
- Greens: parsley, sorrel, green onions.
- Fruits and berries: dog rose, apricots; red and black chokeberry, blueberries, lingonberries, strawberries.
- Other products of vegetable origin: almonds, hazelnuts, dried apricots, rice, pearl barley, blackcurrant leaves, needles.
- Fish: cod, halibut, sea bass.
- Other products of animal origin: liver, milk.
Do less use:
- Vegetables: potatoes, beets, broccoli and other green vegetables
- Greens: spinach and other leafy dark green.
- Fruits and berries: oranges, strawberries, blueberries, black currants, sea buckthorn, bananas.
- Other products of vegetable origin: flour, bran, yeast, peanuts, legumes, buckwheat and oatmeal.
- Fish: all except cod, halibut and sea bass.
- Other products of animal origin: kidney, animal brain, beef, lamb, poultry, egg yolk, dairy products.
4. Do not use scrubs and whitening masks (creams).
5. Do not exclude the use of protective products, sunbathing, and moisturizing cosmetic products after sunbathing.
For example, in coastal European regions for an even and beautiful tanning, the indigenous people invented the original and useful "living water": they mix sea water with olive oil in a 1: 1 ratio and spray it regularly. Vitamins contained in olive oil have unique features of renewal of skin cells, and seawater is the best medicine against cellulite.
Sunbathe on health! But do not forget that the sun is both useful and harmful.